[Dailydrool] Nigel - Don't scare Momperson

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 6 05:51:26 PDT 2008

Nigel, you shouldn't scare Momperson like that.

  Myself I have been on the verge of tears and still want to wring a dog's neck (at the same time).  Lenny (not a basset) has escaped from yard a few times.  He will not listen to me if he's loose.  His favorite thing is to run in front of cars - thankfully he has not been hit.  One time he set off a car alarm (he slipped on some ice and slid into the car).

  The one time Lady out of the yard - she walked to the front door and waited for me.

  Momperson (Bev) - I hope today will be a calm quiet and uneventful one.

Jan
  Lady, Grace & Lenny

  Lady's Dogster page:  www.dogster.com/dogs/539735
  Lenny's Dogster page:  www.dogster.com/dogs/539732