[Dailydrool] CHAMPION SLEEPER ON ITS WAY!!!

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 05:57:56 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
This is Kathi, slave to Miss Hannah Bandannah! I just wanted to let everyone
know that the "Champion Sleeper" books have all been shipped and everyone
should have them by the end of the week. Thanks to all of you, Clyde
Kadiddlehopper, and Auntie Sharon, the books were a great success! We sold
134 copies and raised over $600 for the homeless hounds of OBR. To say that
Hannah and I are thrilled is a huge understatement!!!!! If for some reason
you do not receive your books by the end of the week, please email me off
list at slave2bassets at gmail.com. There are just a few who haven't sent their
payment yet. If there is a problem or you have changed your mind, please let
me know so I can make the books available to others. Thanks again
everyone!!!

Now, please watch the next post from the lovely Hannah for an IMPORTANT
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Kathi - Slave to Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, Ned, and Hannah -
Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - Nash the OBR foster - and Forever Loved
Einstein, Harriet, Honey, Miss Droopy, and Abbi (All waiting ATB)