[Dailydrool] HANNAH BANDANNAH"S IMPAWTENT CHAMPION SLEEPER ANNOUNCEMENT!

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 06:13:00 PDT 2008

Hi Ebberybody. Dis is Hannah and I hab an announcement to make. Here is duh
story:

"Champion Sleeper" by Tim Young was a huge success! In total, 134 books were
sold and over $600 was raised to help the homeless hounds of Ohio!

Clyde Kadiddlehopper, the famous Bark of the Month Club host, and I, Hannah
Bandannah his OBR fundraising prodigy, would like to thank everyone for
their support!

Exhausted from our fundraising efforts, Clyde and I decided to relax and
enjoy some of our own champion sleeping. Suddenly, I was awakened from my
beauty nap by a dream - a dream that I was the star of the book - that I was
famous - that all who knew me believed that I was THE champion sleeper. I
quickly called Clyde and told him all about it. From there an idea was born
–

A "Champion Sleeper" Calendar Contest!

That right! Now your hounds can be famous for doing what they do best –
Sleeping!

In just a few days, our website will be ready (Thanks Auntie Bonnie!) and
from then until August 20th, for a small fee of just $5.00, you may submit a
picture of your sleeping hound to be entered in the contest. In addition to
the picture, you are asked to give a short (50 words or less) write-up about
your hound and why he or she should get the vote as the champion
sleeper.  Photos
and essays will be posted online with each hound having his/her own voting
page. On August 21st, voting will begin ~ $1 donation per vote and, of
course, your $5.00 submission fee will become your hounds first 5 votes! The
hound with the most votes at the end of the contest will be featured on the
cover of OBR's 2009 Champion Sleeper calendar. The next 12 highest
vote-getters will each be the feature hound of the month. All other photos
submitted will be featured on a special page in the calendar. So, as you can
see, everyone will be a winner, especially the homeless hounds of Ohio!

So, start pouring over those pictures you've been saving or get out your
camera – catch those couch potatoes in the act! Here's your chance to
fulfill your hounds dream of being named – Ohio Basset Rescue's CHAMPION
SLEEPER of 2009!!

If you have questions or would like to be informed when the website opens,
please email me, Hannah Bandannah, at hannahb4obr at gmail.com. I am so 'cited
about dis. I fink I'll take a nap and pwactice my CHAMPION SLEEPING!

Snooters to All!

Hanna…zzzzzzzz