[Dailydrool] Fleas

Annie Novakovich anninova at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 10:11:27 PDT 2008

I know it is probably in the archives, but I need to ask droolers what they use to treat fleas in their homes.  I already got the frontline, but I kind of worry about what I am spraying in my house.  Any help will be appreciated.  My dogs got them from the cute little neighbor dog, Boomer.  Boomer's owners don't take care of him very well, as a  matter of fact, I thought for sure poor Boomer would get hit by a vehicle.  Yesterday Boomer was laying in the middle of the road, just sunning his cute little self and 2 vehicles stopped .   I thought for sure that was it, he had been hit  and I did not want to look, but some nice kid put him in his car.  I told him to please find Boomer a better home because he sure did not have one now.  Now I kinda miss the little guy.  He kind of looked like a miniature Basset.  Maybe a Basset Dauschund mix?  He was always following us on our walks, pooping in everyone's nice manicured lawns,  chasing and terrorizing their dogs and cats.  He was like the bad kid no one wanted.  Hopefully Boomer has found someone to pay attention and take good care of him.  It is amazing how we can get attached to even other people's dogs. Thanks for help with the flea thing.

Annie