[Dailydrool] FLEAS

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Mon Aug 4 19:47:13 PDT 2008

You can use food grade Diameteous Earth (D. E. for short).  Some garden or feed stores carry it.  You can also order it from Natures Farmacy.  It is a powder that is very finely ground sea creatures.  It rips crawling insects.  You can put it in the dogs coats and on your carpet, furniture, pet bedding, even your yard.
We have had a very hot wet summer and I was walking through the yard and pests were flying up everywhere.    I sprinkle some on the grass and the next day I could walk through with nothing flying up.
Nature's Pharmacy also sells a product called Flee Flea.  Natural oils you mix with water and you can spritz the dogs (and anything else) with that.

Cathy