[Dailydrool] Dumb Mommy - no brains

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 15:35:39 PDT 2008

Yep, stupid mommy here,  Maggie was doing great with her desensitizing
shots, she wasn't broke out and all of her scratching had stopped only existing
problem was her licking her feet,  well in the last four days, Maggie has  broke
out something terrible, rashes every where and her feet are like raw
hamburger,  I couldn't figure out what was going on because  she is  still on the
California Natural,  ( still soft stools )  well, I have  been giving her
Benefiber in her food to bulk up her stools,  the vet told  me metamucil, but I went
with the Benefiber, tonight I read the  ingredients  and WOW  it is made from
WHEAT !!!!! Maggie is allergic  to WHEAT !   DUMB ME !!!!!! and poor Maggie
so here we go with  the Benadryl again !

Marlene

Read reviews on AOL Autos.