[Dailydrool] Separated at birth?

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 08:30:03 PDT 2008

Dear Bob,

I think I was born in Oregon.  All I remember is that I was at this shelter place in Salem, and then a newspaper reporter saw me and my sister Bonnie and called Emerald Empire Basset Hound Fanciers.  The breeder Sandi Chrysantthis came to see me and Bonnie and took us to her kennel.  I was a wilder boy then and Sandi and her family had too many bassets to keep us long.  The Momperson came to see us with Deohgee and Pw. Heidi Go Lightly.  Bonnie and I went to live with Momperson and Dadperson.

Bonnie was adopted to a woman in Salem and I, being the wonderful boy I am, got to stay with my forever family.  I have no pedigree or nothin' like that.  Mom just says I am the best dog she's ever had.

Roland, Duke of Ears
Janice Henry Colvin