[Dailydrool] Utah Bassets on Television

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Thu Aug 7 11:30:14 PDT 2008

We have a television weather forecaster who broadcasts from local BBQs. Utah Friends of Basset Hounds was chosen to host one of those. Jodi Saeland, our local weather person, is
extremely nice, but we actually had to EXPLAIN to her how rescue worked. We did get some applications for adoption and fostering from this broadcast. Some of the people kind of messed up,
but the dogs all gave quite a performance. The clip is now on the Channel 13 Website and hopefully
more people will see it, as we have a record number of hounds--- Here is the link to watch the video:
http://media.myfoxutah.com/bbqwithjodi/index.html

Marilyn Briggs