[Dailydrool] Update - Susan Randolph - Good News!

Cathy Rudert bassethoundtown at fuse.net
Thu Aug 7 11:37:29 PDT 2008

August 7th, 2008

UPDATE - 2:20PM KY TIME

Hi everyone. I just got off the phone with Susan’s Mom and the report
is fantastic! They have our girl up and walking down the hall. She
was also sitting up for awhile. The surgeon said that she is doing so
good that he expects to step her down to the main patient area in 3
to 4 days.

Then she will stay in that area for 3 to 4 days. She can have
visitors at that point! So, it looks like she could be going home in
about 6 to 8 days. I bet she will be so happy.

Susan is eating a bit of food trying to keep her strength up. She
also has a black eye from the surgery and they don’t know how much
hair, if any, she has left. That won’t keep our girl down! She is
pushing hard to recover and get back to us.

This is a picture of our Susan while visiting the House of Puddles
this summer.  She is trying to comfort Hermey through a thunder storm!

Susan’s Mom said that Toby and Daisy are doing great and eating good.
Her Mom sounds so sweet. I wish I could hug her.

More good news later….Love, Cat, Chaps and Emma

Cathy L. Rudert
www.bassethoundtown.com