[Dailydrool] Help please

Sue Pearson suepearson at shadowhome.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 23:47:41 PDT 2008

I had a phone call last night from a friend who I used to work with but now
lives in Cornwall.  Her younger border collie is at the vetspital having had
at least 4 fits during wed night at about 4 hour intervals, the vet is sure
he has epilepsy as he is the right age and breed.  I was wondering if any of
you with experience of this could let me have info or web sites they can
look at, please e-mail me off line.

To make this basset related when I took early retirement three years ago she
cross-stitched a lovely basset picture for me.

Sue

--
It has removed 2618 spam emails to date.