[Dailydrool] feeling overwhelmed Sorry if I got carried away.

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 7 20:45:41 PDT 2008

OK for what it's worth.  Bassets are not for the feint of heart;, people demanding
strict obedience; (no flat bassets) and people who are fastidious  housekeepers; (drool) so maybe
bassets aren't for you  - a baby is a chore in itself
but if they were they would reward you for years.
But people complain about my housekeeping - nasty son says mine is
different from other people's so who is right (I am moving back to Alta)
but I also remember when in Ontario kids
came to my place cuz they couldn't play in their houses because of making
a mess in their perfect 'keeping up with the joneses' mode.
I had a couple of birthday parties I had to say the mom called to get them
to go home. And one I said his mom called I saw him years later when we
experienced a awful happening he was there and turned out to be a wonderful young man
And 40 years ago I sure didn't think not unlike you either. Don't feel guilty do
what's good for you.

Just my opinion - Miss B's old now but  in her heyday she created lots of
trouble  One I remember is I had m y hip done and was trying to clean
the fridge and she k ept stealing the rag which meant I had to call the Airedale
to help me up - but now she's just a dear and joy to have.
Georgie and Miss Becky