[Dailydrool] Puppy Chloe

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 8 10:29:17 PDT 2008

Hi

I am not a dog savvy person, what I know I learned from Violeta and Xaxa. Chloe hasn't been there for even a week, she hasn't had any time at all to adapt to you, to the house, everything. And she is still a puppy, they are like babies and you can't expect a baby to learn all he/she has on a fast pace.
If you have a puppy you will expect all those things to happen and she needs YOU and attention, lots of it. She can't learn if you do not take the time to teach her.
Hope all works out well.

Virginia, proud mom to Xaxa and Violeta da Basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau