[Dailydrool] Ozzie's eye

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:17:34 PDT 2008

Ozzie came through the surgery just fine. The vet said that he had been in a lot of pain when we brought him in. They took out the spacer that was in his eye socket and sewed him back up. They took a biopsy and will send it in to look for anything out the ordinary. I'd post a pic, but it's a bit gross right now. They have a drain in there and he's got a cone, so he's pretty pathtic, but at least he's ok. He'll go in on Mon and get the drain taken out.

I'll take some pics later, although he probably won't look a lot different since he didn't have an eye to begin with! lol

Susan Stoker and the Tank Hounds