[Dailydrool] dogs & alcohol

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Sat Aug 9 14:44:44 PDT 2008

Jill the Bagel & I survived her first bender.  I woke her a few times to check
for (further) brain damage but she seemed relatively intact (LOL).
She really slept hard, that is, no wagging of her tail or running in
place or snorting at squirrels in her sleep, just snore, snore, snore!
We didn't bother with a greasy breakfast the next day which I am
told is a great hangover cure. .  Rather, we just laid around on the
daybed getting lots of belly rubs (Jill, not I).

Thanks for your comments and concerns!

Nadine (& Jill the Bagel)