[Dailydrool] Last Call for Recipes

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Fri Aug 8 14:24:15 PDT 2008

For only $5.00 each, you can submit your favorite Breakfast/Brunch recipes (for hounds or humans) and on the opposite page have a photo of your bassets and their stories. You could also do a memory page with your basset's favorite food.  Here is the link to submit recipes  http://www.ufbh.org/Brunch/index.php
This year's cookbook will be available before the holidays for $14.95.  You can preorder now, or we will send you an email when they are available.
Last year's cookbook was The Countercruiser's Guide to Desserts and is available in our website store for
$14.95. (last item under Books)  http://www.ufbh.org
The deadline for submitting recipes  is August 15th. This is a Utah Friends of Basset Hounds fundraiser, and boy, do we need the money. Lots and lots of hounds and lots and lots of medical bills.

Marilyn Briggs