[Dailydrool] Susan Randolph

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Fri Aug 8 15:27:55 PDT 2008

Hey, we are slinging plenty of drool down to VA, because we heard Susan is in the hospital. We've never been in a human hospital, but we know that our mom hates them. She says even one night in one is too much--she does all she can to get out, but the doctors and nurses always seem to want to hold on to her.

We know what it's like to be without our mama, and we can't imagine how Toby and Daisy will manage for a whole week or more. So we're slinging that comfort drool in their direction.

Since Mom and Dad do not drool very much, they are replacing it with prayer. Humph, they think it works better than drool. We know it's not true, but we let them think it works!

We hope your owwies are better soon, Susan, but just in case, we sent you a card. We hope you don't hurt when you laugh at it.
The Dashing Bassets
and humans Pam & Drew