[Dailydrool] Rupert - bump on paw

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 18:49:29 PDT 2008

I think that looks bad enough that you should take him to the vet,
kacy. It looks as though it can only get worse.

ruth

  I need advice on this bump that has developed on Rupert's paw. It is the left front, right near the nailbed. It has gotten a little bigger and redder the past couple days (I noticed it about 5 days ago). He didnt seemed bothered by it then but last night and tonight he has been licking/chewing it. I sprayed it with some anti-bacterial spray we have from the vet but I want to know if we should have it checked out. Its about the size of a pea...I guess. pretty small but still noticeable. Below are links to photos of the bump.

  Thanks for any advice.
  Kacy with Cow and Ru

  http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h263/kacygreen/?action=view&current=august08022.jpg
  http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h263/kacygreen/?action=view&current=august08019.jpg
  http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h263/kacygreen/?action=view&current=august08017.jpg
  http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h263/kacygreen/?action=view&current=august08012.jpg

  (Let me know if these links dont work, thanks)