[Dailydrool] Long Oops

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 05:48:22 PDT 2008

Dis Nigel an
It werent MY fault.
See MomPerson settin on da couch lass nite watchin da TB. DadPerson sittin
in he chair. Mr.Cooper he sittin nextta MomPerson. Llewis on da floor layin
down wif Grampa Mitchell. I wanna sit wif MomPerson. I puts my sweet l'il
face on she knee.
Uncle Cooper Mr. Sir he say "Git offa dat"
Not pleese or wuld you or do you mind but GET OFFA DAT like he own MomPerson
or sumfin. I leaves my head dere. I says, reel polite an nicey "You gonna
meke me?"
Real nice I says it, reely. An he set up an he ears flicker an he say
whut?
So I fink you nose, he old, he not heer so good so I says a lil louter "you
goin meke me, fuzzface?" MomPerson heers dis won an she git kinder orney an
push my face offa her knee not very nice I thinkin an I says to her "That
not very nice an I didint like it."
And MomPerson and Cooper Mr Sir BigMan boff say
WHAT?
An sos I ffinking dey boff deff. So I put my feets onna couch an my face
nexta ole man mr. Cooper an says "Move you ass ober, old dog" reel kindly.
Llewis done got up an moved an DadPerson watchin now and MomPerson say
dontchuDARE an shoves me hard offa da couch an I juss...kinder...said
sumfin, dont member now, to Mr.Cooper who come flyin offa da couch an I
member finking "mebbe he not so ole" juss fore I goes under. It werent a
fair fite. I tried reely I did but he got so much fur all I got were a
mouffull ob fur and a sight ob legs an unnerside an BAM he got me by da
troat upsiderdown on da libin room floor wiff Llewis barkin at me SAY ONCLE
an I gone git dis ole man oncet an forebber but it hard to do uppersider
down wif teef on you troat and da noise ob whut soun like onea dem chain
saws in my delikate eers.
DadPerson git up but NOBDY HELPIN ME!!! Mr Cooper bouncet me aroun a few
time growling like he gone kill me whut I thot he mite, you wanna nose. End
of Nigel. Attacked an killt by crazee Belgian Sheepdog whut not eben like
sheep at da tenner age ob juss berly 3.
MomPerson say reel quite "Dats enough Cooper" an Boom he let me go but he
still got da redeye an teef out an talking meen. MomPerson tole him agin
dats enough an he stopt an got beke on da couch.

I kinder stayed dere a minute or two juss lookin at dis liddel spot on da
ceiling I neber saw before. Den DadPerson pick me up and put me in he chair.
An I kinder just sat dere for a long time lookin at not much thinkin not
much except Uncle Cooper Sir gots a hairy belly. An Big Teef. An be a lot
faster den I thot.I guess I gon have to re-think dis somewhat. I still not
cleer how I got bellyup dat fass. He not eben lookin at me dis mornin, mebbe
he a liddel skeert. Hmmm.....

Gotta go think.
Love an Drool from Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell an da Killer Dog. (Where
he be, Llewis- you warn me he comin I wanna go in da odder room.)