[Dailydrool] Nigel

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 15:11:49 PDT 2008

==========================

Um., Nigel...... I think if you keep up this sort of unpleasant,
unkind, unthinking behavior... you may find that Momperson trades away
your dangly parts, hoping to get brains in return.  In fact, if *I*
were putting up with the kind of behavior from you that your Momperson
is currently putting up with, I would have done it already.  Just ask
Gus, our old dachshund.  He "got snarky" with me once, when he was six
months old.  He got neutered that week.

So watch out, buddy - you might be in more trouble than you know, and
not just from Mr. Cooper. (Hide!)

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!