[Dailydrool] NIGEL

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 17:55:52 PDT 2008

Ok Nigel,  me hears ya, but momma be down in the dumps rest of  da day, she
sez she embarr-assed. debber have  no houndie flunk out before  !   me lub me
nose, why i can run like a Ga-zell and keep me nose to  the ground the whole
time.  why I gotz lots of things I can do with me  nose, moomma keep sayin it
getz me in trouble. doo dah  doo dah!  why  me sister Maggie goes to school twee
times and pass all dem classes, she be  miss smarty pants !!!!!!! i told
momma I waz wanting to meet you and she  sez you too old for me that you be robbin
da crale!  Whatz da cradle Nigel  ????  I thoughts  robbin was dem  birdies
in the birdie bath  thingy.  my mommy crazy Nigel do you have a smarts mommy ?

Annie the flunkie !!!!!!  I be real cuttie pie Nigel  I have real  long dark
eye lashes  momma sez i be battin them too much,   wheres der a bat at ??? Me
nose like dem bats they have dem crazy rabbies   make you goofy in the
brainz,

snooter kisses to you Nigel

Annie

Read reviews on AOL Autos.