[Dailydrool] To Brudder Nigel-

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 16:00:13 PDT 2008

Dis bee Brudder Elwood- I readin da droolz, and I readz dat brudder Nigel,
well he goez ober da edge, gotz da vacuum between da earflapz, he fallz off da
turnip truck, why he jus git dem bigboy brains, and they done fell out da
tailpipe. Nigel, me furbud, what youze finkin????? Why youze lucky youze be a
stillz suckin air. Ebbin Brudder Elwood whut da Momma callz thick as da brick
no  mess wif Mr Cooper Sir.

Now Nigel dis bee berry impawtant, git your head out of da tailpipe,  Brudder
Elwood needz da advicez--
I GIT ME NEW BRUDDER DIS WEEKEND- DEY CALLZ HIM JAKE--
Nigel--HELP--Brudder Elwood gotz da problums--

We send drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE