[Dailydrool] Why do they pick on us, NIgel?

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 15:50:44 PDT 2008

 Nigel, diss be Dudley an' I nose what you meen about dem ole guys bein fasser den dey look sumtimes.?? See, da Dozeman is wike dat sumtimes.? It not fare, at all.? No, siree.? I know he da "biggie shot" round here, bein' ole and ebberyfing.? I seed his teef meny times, up close an pawsonalike.? But he sneeky, you know?? Sumtime he preten to be likin' me an' wantin' to play an all.? He jumptity, jumptity aroun' like a bupster, givin' me dat "I not really da Big Bad? Dozeman - no sireee.? I am NICE Dozer who lubs bupsters.aaaa'? So's he was adoin' this? the udder day and we was a-playin an all and den WHAM!? He turn innna DEBILDOG whut eats bupsters for breffest, lunch an dinner.? I NOT stoopid - I was upperside like you and I was ascreamin' UNCLE, UNCLE!!!? But he kep on tellin' me BE AFRADE, BE BERRY AFRADE, bupster.? DA udder day when him wented to Da vetlady her said hims teef were not just good, dey were GREAT for an ol', er...um dignafyed senior hound, thets it, yessir.? Not a bit of dat brown stuff onem, big, white, sharp ones.

I mining my bidness just like you, Nigel my bud.? Just a-mining my bidness.? Why is ebberybody always picking on us?

Dudster B.? of The Boys and The Belles

?Sandi / NJMedic702