[Dailydrool] To Brudder Elwood from Norm

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sun Aug 10 16:41:05 PDT 2008

Hi there Brudder Elwood!

My mom told me you got a new Brudder named Jake.  Why are you worried???
Brudders are good!  'Member when I got Opie??  I was worried too - I didn't
know what an Opie was - but when he got here, I really liked him.  I only
have two problems with Opie.  The first problem is that he has grown so much
that he weighs as much as I do and is longer than I am.  The second problem
is that he is a "toy hog".  He gets all the toys together and then lays on
top of them.  But the good thing is that he likes to run and play with me -
and that's REALLY good - 'coz the old dogs get grumpy if you try to play
with them too much!

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie & Johnny

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys