[Dailydrool] Drool Request for Fred and Annie

RoseKH at aol.com RoseKH at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 17:52:01 PDT 2008

This is a request for "teeth cleaning" drool!  Fred and Annie have to  have
their teeth cleaned tomorrow.  I've known since I got them a year ago  that
they needed it...coming from a puppy mill, they didn't have the greatest
nutrition and their doggie breath was pretty bad!  I took them in last week  for
their yearly check-up.  Fred also had an infection under his arm (I  think he got
a bug bite and then scratched it) so he's on an antibiotic and a  spray which
he loves ;-)  Annie started limping about a week ago and the  vet thinks she
has arthritis in her back leg.  She'll have some x-rays  tomorrow and needs to
lose about 5 pounds (don't we all??)  I also found a  little, moveable bump on
her abdomen, smaller than a pea.  The vet said it  was too small to get a
needle in and extract enough cells, so she'd just remove  it tomorrow.

Of course the idea of them going under, Annie for a longer time, makes me
very nervous.  Please sling some drool for them, and for their nervous  mommy
too!!

Rose

Read reviews on AOL Autos.