[Dailydrool] eye question

JW firefly at citlink.net
Sun Aug 10 18:06:26 PDT 2008

Is there any over the counter drop that is safe to use to clean houndy eyes?
At this time I absolutely cannot afford to take Newmie to the vet but his
eyes get gooky often and I do wash them with cool water and cloth but was
wondering if there's a saline solution or something that I can flush his
eyes with.  He seems to get dirty eyes several times a week (he likes to lay
on his side and watch things and I think I've pulled dog hair outta his eyes
several times for some reason).  Please don't fuss at me about going to the
vet.  I'm going thru a bit of a time right now and don't even have the $ to
take myself to doc.  Thanks to all and Everyone try and keep cool!!!

Janis and the Havasu Hounds