[Dailydrool] Dwool for aw in need

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 19:02:10 PDT 2008

Ben an I be sittin here eatin snacks an makin dwool for aw doze poor
houndies what needs it.  der be poor Wovey wiff da behind tumors.   Youz swabes be
bwoken hearted ober dat, an youz needz to comfort dem,  an  gib dem wots ob
snooters.  We be dwoolin for da boff ob youz, an da dad  swabe willz be pwayin
tons  for youz boff too.  May da vetz be wong  bout how  wongs youz gots.  Pwobe
dem  wong.

Weez awso be sendindwool for Wowand's Owie nee, an Louie's gwoth on   himz
weg.  Pweeze noze dat we boff be puwwin for youz dat aw be ok,  an  youz gets ok
soon.

Hopez aw fwee ob youz not fwaid ob getting wet, cuz da dwool be a  commin.

Charlie

Read reviews on AOL Autos.