[Dailydrool] Fanquiz - Basset of da week and da Sebolux for my crusty finguis

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 10 19:05:01 PDT 2008

Hi

This be Xaxa da Basset. I here to say da fankis for all da folkz who voted for me for Basset of da week. I felt vewy impawtant. Once I was a hound abandoned and waitingz for da death on da death row. Now I have my own couch, I have da biggie almofadah, I have 2 beds on da room and onde bed on da dinning room. I never hungry and I gets lotz of da belly rubs. Me lucky basset.
I fankis also all da nice ladiez that advized about me crusty spotz. Now I have da baths wif da Sebolux. Daddy finkis I will be better soon.
And Brudder Elwood, congratulations for da new Brudder!
Love and lotsa sardines drool
Xaxa da Basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau