[Dailydrool] gates and keys

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 10 19:59:53 PDT 2008

Miss Becky was such a gadbout when younger I had to lock the
gate too.  She was an escape artist until now at 14 I can be
sure she won't go too far.  Although last year we were at the
Blessing of the Animals and somebody noticed her hightailing
iit out of the park. I think she thought she wasn't getting any
attention land was leaving!!!!. Thank heavens someone saw her leaving.
They are experts at running away when young.  Not until she was about 12
did she ever look to see if I was coming or even alive.
Georgie and Mis sBecky