[Dailydrool] George and all sick hounds and Miss Becky's excursion today

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 10 19:49:43 PDT 2008

Well Jan and Duncan the BH and Stuart the Basset are out in Victoria and we all went to
Blessing of the Animals in an church that was built in 1962 in Sannich.
IIt was lovely and a good crowd and a lovely service. Four cats and bloodhounds from
dog show out here.
and of course Duncan the bloodhound who cleaned Miss Becky's ears thoroughly
I have been to the Blessings in Calgary and they have a police horse go in for
his blessing first at which time the dogs all start howling   when he comes in and are
creating quite a melody of howls going out, but the big horse just keeps going.
It was a lovely experience out here and thanks Jan for taking us. Becky sure
comes alive when she sees Duncan and Stuart. Poor baby is lonely out here
She wore her american dress by Lady Bug's design and we met Greta Garbor the basset
and she's beautiful.  .
Lots of lovely dogs there. One of the cats in a cage got under his mat in the
cage - too much noise.

So back to Calgary we go.
Drool would be helpful that we find a place.
Georgie and Miss Becky