[Dailydrool] Humphrey Update

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:47:02 PDT 2008

Yesterday, he was his usual active, hungry, bouncing self. But today, he's
feverish, lethargic, and coughing up some foamy clear liquids. When offered
breakfast, he curled up into a tiny ball at the back of his crate and
refused to budge.
So, Humphrey's vet is coming over (yay for house calls) this evening to see
what can be done. Humphrey's been on Cephalexin for a week, and it's
obviously not the right stuff.

I want to thank everyone who offered advice for dealing with Humphrey's
kennel cough. The Drool community is such a fantastic resource for
information and support. We send Kennel Cough-free drool to anyone in need
of it.

Welcome to Brudder Jake. We can't wait to see your pictures and hear your
stories.

-Rebecca, Kit & Humphrey