[Dailydrool] Drool needed

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 14:24:31 PDT 2008

Hi, Ms. Beasley BABES Royal Caregiver here.  My Mama, Mary is gone to the
people hospital.  Auntie Ruthie and Auntie Pat took her there the other
day.  Auntie Ruthie told me Mama was not breathing right and her heart
hurts. I think Auntie had water coming from her eyes 'cause she said Mama is
very sick.  I miss my Mama lots and could all my houndie friends sling some
drool to my Mama.

Auntie Ruthie here, my sister was admitted to the hospital with cardiac
arrthymia and kidney failure.  She is doing better now, but is still not out
of the woods.  She asks about Ms. Beasley constantly and misses her.  I know
there are a lot of sick two and four leggers out there, but if some drool
could be flung her way, I know she would appreciate it.

We all send healing drool to those who need it, too.

Ruthie B and Ms. Beasley BABES Royal Caregiver