[Dailydrool] Water Dishes and Mats

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Mon Aug 11 20:32:23 PDT 2008

We have several water dishes in various locations around the house.  They are on bath rugs to sop up the
water that is flung when drinking and the drool. I have a large ceramic mixing bowl, a small plastic mop bucket, and a really sturdy plastic mixing bowl. They all go through the dishwasher every couple days. I also have a bucket in the backyard with a huge (clean) rock in the bottom so it can't be tipped over. I fill it from the hose periodically. The dogs love that outside bucket-- don't know why. If you have a dog that really gets water all over, you can buy a really cheap shower curtain liner (about $2.00) and fold it and put it under the bath mat. I have one basset that really slobbers and leaves chunks of food (gag) in the water. At least the other two have an option of finding clean water. I am also pretty sure with all the bowls that they will never be totally dry.

Marilyn Briggs