[Dailydrool] Ms. Beasley, drool's comin'

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Tue Aug 12 06:32:57 PDT 2008

We are sending plenty of drool and prayers to Ms. Beasley BABES Royal Caregiver and her mama Mary.

We know what it's like to miss our mama. She's been in the hospital for that heart thingy, and every time she goes to a doc, she worries she'll land there again. They almost lost her in the hospital one time. She told us she'd be back in four days, and it was almost twice that before she got home! We could hear her yelling a couple of towns away, but those mean people vets wouldn't let her out.

Plenty of drool headed your way, Ms. Beasley. You may need it--but we hope your mom is home a lot sooner.
The Dashing Bassets
Lady Jane & Belvedere & Alexis Thefairyprincess (ATB) & Abner Ahrooo
And mom the pray-er