[Dailydrool] Doing laundry with Chloe

Angel73573 at aol.com Angel73573 at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 07:12:19 PDT 2008

Have any of you ever done laundry with your bass??  I had my  first
experience yesterday.  Miss Chloe decided she didn't like how I was  doing this.  She
got on the bed, where I was folding and I would fold and  she would unfold.
She was trying to teach me.  As soon as I turned my  back to put things away she
would haul off and run with something, usually a  pair of socks or a
washcloth.  I would try to get it away from her and she  would run so I couldn't catch
her. We were playing a game, she was  winning.  It was too funny.

Chloe is doing quite well, we are going on our third day with no  accidents!!
 She is learning very quick.  I have her enrolled in a  puppy class the end
of the month.  I am looking forward to this.  The  place where I am taking her
is also a dog park, grooming and boarding  business.  They have 48 acres of
land to run on.  It used to be a golf  course that they renovated and turned
into this.  And it is so close, just  a couple miles down the road.  I hope
everyone is doing well.  I am  also getting some wonderful snooter kisses from her.
 She is such a love  bug.  I too have become a drool mop queen.  I am also
wearing lots of  drool, call it eau de basset.

drool to all those in need.  Kristi, Big L and  Chloe

Life's Better In PINK

Read reviews on AOL Autos.