[Dailydrool] Dogs and Alcohol

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Aug 12 08:53:32 PDT 2008

I know this was discussed last week, but I'm behind a little... We had a
dinner party a month or so ago and had about 25 people over to my house.
We were all out on the back patio having cocktails and Sophie (who was
in HEAVEN!!!) went from person to person to person getting her ears
rubbed and her head patted and her belly rubbed...she's got it tough, I
tell ya!  I looked over at her and caught her being petted by one of our
guests, who was involved in a conversation and didn't realize that
Sophie's head was in his drink!!  She was just lapping it up!  I called
to her and she came running over with the look of  "BUSTED" written all
over her face!!  Three or four other people said they had caught her in
their drinks as well, so Sophie's "open-bar" night was quickly over.
She never had any reactions, but I certainly learned my lesson about
leaving her out!! Diva hates crowds and this was our first dinner party
of this size since Sophie became part of our family, so I didn't even
think about her getting into the drinks like she did.  DUH!!!  Luckily,
none of our guests minded too much and we all got a giggle out of it.
Snooters...

Jessica, Diva & Sophie the tipsy!!!