[Dailydrool] science diet

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:46:02 PDT 2008

I just got a birthday wishes email from hill's science diet.  It is a 4 page greeting card, and each page has a photo of a dog.  Page 3 was a cute basset puppy.  There is also a link for a $2.00 coupon, which I printed but do not need so whoever wants it can have it.  I can try to send the link for the greeting card, too, but I am not sure if it will work.  Just ask me off list.

Still a clueless one in the land of SP

Jackie who very gratefully appreciates that my sister is doing some dog washing today