[Dailydrool] pills

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:07:27 PDT 2008

we recommend cottage cheese for taking pills

we are experts at patooeing pills and the cottage cheese works the best
(special large curd) for us not feeling the pill in there

for pills we really really dont like to take mommy puts a spoonful of
cottage cheese wif the pill on it and then puts another spoonfull of cottage
cheese on a plate..hers gives us the pill one and then crams the plate in
front of us so we forget about patooeing it and go and eat more.

this makes me mad cause then when i go to patooey it is gone.

lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbb cottage cheese

BObby   ..Hi George

--
King Bob the DOg

Support Basset Rescue order Bob's Kewl stuff at
http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/389/
http://georgeegrunt.com/bobthedog/index.html