[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood and brother Jake

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 15:59:03 PDT 2008

Why Brudder Elwood, I be thinking that you be settin up your new  brother and
you just be sittin back der an a laughing , we can herz ya all da  way up
here in Ohio.  My momma tells ya that  someone dun put my  brainz in a bag of dog
poop, ( she didn't say poop, she uses dem dirty words  that we cant print )
any ways she sez my brainz be in the bag of poop on  dem mean neighbors porch
and momma dun set the bag on fire and ring the door  bell and  wen dem
neighbors come out to stomp out dem FLAMES, well  SQUISH !!! der go my brain flying
all over the yard !!!! momma sez we aint never  going to find my brainz   !!!!
Poor Jake

Evil Annie and LOVE MUFFIN Maggie   LOVE MUFFIN ?????????   give me a break,
even if me have no brainz I can tell she no LOVE Muffin !   why herz butt as
wide as a semi tractor trailer !

    Mom person here,  D #$%&  neighbors keep letting their   mean
Mastiff-Lab mix out the door every time they see me have Annie  out  in the back yard,
we can't even go out and run loose or play ball. ,  the dog will charge the
fence and try to get Annie, she is the stupid broad that  dumped the cat litter
over her fence. !!!!   WAR is close at hand here  !!!!!!!!!  Annie and the
other dog were going at it so bad today and kicked  up so much dirt and dust it
looked like a herd of water buffalo was  running  through the yard. . it was so
bad that my other neighbors came out  of their house. It was awful, Annie had
to have a bath

Marlene

Marlene

Read reviews on AOL Autos.