[Dailydrool] Elder Clara gotz summfin

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 16:21:26 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Wait till youze all hearz dis one. Raise dem earflaps.
Dis be good.
Brudder Jake an me why we out in da yard a messin round, sister Daisy she
truckin along wif us boyz, I seyz letz go see whut bee a shakin in da house, so
we all goes on in. Well dis be a site rite dere now, da Momma on da floor on
here kneebones, she gotz her big ol rump up in da air, she bee a lookin at
Elder  Clara. I tellz Jake to but the brakes on dis lookie berry serious. Elder
Clara  she bee all rolled ober wif dem stumpz she be a callin legbones all
stickey out.  Elder Clara nebber layz down dis way cause it take da crane to git
her rite  agin, so Brudder Elwood he be a knowin dere be problumz. Den Momma
she be a  yellin fur me Daddy, and in all dis I hearz dis little voice. I seyz
who dis  be??Why it be a screamin nowz, it got a liddel louder dis time. It be
seyin SABE  ME, I squashed, I needz help. Brudder Jake he gittin kinder
scared, he be da  newbie an all. He seyz why I nebber hearz liddel voice like
dat-and den Momma  she git dis stuff and she squirt on da Elder Clara bellie. Boy
she needz a 55  gallon drum to squirt dat one. Dat big space dere. Da liddel
voice seyz please,  kill me, why dat bellie it be a smothering me.
Den Momma seys, got it.
Elder Clara hab a tick rite dere in her bellie. Brudder Elwood callz dis a
mercy killin.

We send drool to all in need,  happy burfdey wishes, happy gotcha  wishes.
Thank you all for welcoming Brudder Jake to our Drool family. Poor guy
hasn't got a clue what he is in for here---

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Read reviews on AOL Autos.