[Dailydrool] My Basset's

Frank Weed busgrouches at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 19:55:26 PDT 2008

It has been some time since I wrote about my saving two droolers from the
pound. Roscoe and Daisy are a hand full now. They have their own personalty
and always in trouble. Roscoe know when it's supper time. If we are a few
minutes late, he lets us know. Daisy likes to hid her food. They get half a
can of food along with a cup of Dog Chow. Last year we got them a new
collar, and Daisy chewed Roscoe's collar off. Daisy found a protruding nail
and pulled her's off. As for Roscoe, he made friends with the cat next door.
Daisy just sits and barks at it. I tried to take them to PetSmarts and got
banned from there. Roscoe stoled a rawhide bone and chased the PetSmart cat
around, with the bone in his mouth. They are both house broken, Roscoe comes
up to you and wants to shake hand. Speaking of dinner time, My wife and
Roscoe talk to each other and tries to help her. he whines and barks when
she talks to him. They have been a lot of fun and I have learned a lot about
Bassets.
Happy drooling to everybody and their owners, the furry one's

Frank Weed