[Dailydrool] Abby's Antics

marinr at netzero.net marinr at netzero.net
Tue Aug 12 20:30:57 PDT 2008

This is Marin, Momperson to Abby. Yesterday when I got home from work, I called my Mom. In the middle of the conversation the phone just went dead. I tried the phone again in a few seconds and no dial tone. I thought that my Mom had not hung up her phone and we were still connected somehow. I continued to try the phone for several minutes. I then got off the couch and went into the dining room and what did I find? There was Abby quiet as can be laying on the floor chewing (crunching) on the phone wires and the little connector that the phone plugs into. She was shocked when she got her rump smacked. I duct taped the connector back together, plugged the phone back in and thankfully I got a dial tone. I called my Mom to find out she was just on her way out to get in the car and drive over to my house. She was sure that I had fainted or had a heart attack or something. She was happy to hear that I was OK, but if she had come over I think Abby would have had her rump smacked by Grandmama too. Those bassets.....gotta love them.