[Dailydrool] pumpkin info

RGeyer5165 at aol.com RGeyer5165 at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 07:52:08 PDT 2008

In a message dated 8/13/2008 10:24:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Buddydawg gets a large heaping tbsp of pumpkin every mroning...it not only
helps keep the dogs regular but firms their stools and seems to help prevent an
anal glands problem...also lots of vitamins...Happy, atb, had pumpkin almost
every day of his 14-1/2 years after a a lady waiting with me at the vets told
us about it, and after that we never had to have those anal glands expressed
again--don't know why, but it works...Rene'e

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget?
Read reviews on AOL Autos.