[Dailydrool] re comercial

joanne rusaw moosey0987 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 09:33:22 PDT 2008

Oh My God..... I have always tried to explain to my husband about this dog i wanted when i was younger. (much). His name was gaylord and my mom looked high and low for it for me at christmas and couldnt find him. she looked for my birthday too. No gaylord to be found. I had never forgotten about him and maybe this is where my first love of bassets came in. I caint wait to show my husband and kids the commercial. Thank you so much for posting that.........

Love My Basset's Mom to Me Bonnie, Maggie Too, King Rufuss,  missing very much Ruby Doggie ATB, Dryfuss ATB,Leroy and Pepper ATB, Hogey ATB......