[Dailydrool] Pills and cats drinking drooly water--and a heartfelt PS

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Wed Aug 13 09:54:44 PDT 2008

<<I'm always grateful when the vet gives me chewable meds, because it makes things easy.>>

Sometimes this works, sometimes not. Our hounds will eat up the Heartgard that's in treat form. But Belvedere, who is usually not at all fussy about food, will spit out the Cosequin pill that's liver flavored. I guess they use cheap liver flavoring that doesn't taste all that good.

And to the Drooler whose cat likes drooled-in water, I always say that our cat, Duncan, thinks it tastes better with drool. He'll go out of his way to have the hound's water, even though he has plenty of his own.
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets

PS Today I got good news from my cardiologist--the surgery worked. The funny beats I'm getting are nothing to worry about and may end in a few weeks. Thanks for all the drool that made that possible.