[Dailydrool] oh my gosh...Gaylord

June Scheunemann equineent at tm.net
Wed Aug 13 11:33:17 PDT 2008

I had a Gaylord when growing up...I was maybe 7 or 8!!!  I remember wanting
Gaylord and there he was at Xmas under the tree.  I took him for some many
walks that his parts didn't really last real long...maybe a year and then he
was truly worn out.

As far as laundry..Leroy is a  little sneak.he comes behind and pulls things
out of the basket.clean or dirty and if you leave the washer open ( I have a
front load) he goes in and helps himself.  Gus is not as bad but, every once
in awhile.

OK then there is the vacuum.  Leroy will come running from anywhere if he
hears me even pull the vacuum out of the closet!!!!!!!!!!!  Then the whole
time cleaning he is right behind you and you're tripping as he wants to be
vacuumed off.all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now if I could only teach
him how to run the dang thing and clean the house for me.

June