[Dailydrool] Pumpkin

Ida Reynolds septnine at cox.net
Wed Aug 13 15:26:41 PDT 2008

Thanks Rene'e for the tip.  I'm going to try it!  How long to it take to
work?

Ida

In a message dated 8/13/2008 10:24:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Buddydawg gets a large heaping tbsp of pumpkin every mroning...it not only
Helps keep the dogs regular but firms their stools and seems to help prevent
an
Anal glands problem...also lots of vitamins...Happy, atb, had pumpkin almost
Every day of his 14-1/2 years after a a lady waiting with me at the vets
told
Us about it, and after that we never had to have those anal glands expressed
Again--don't know why, but it works...Rene'e