[Dailydrool] Dogs and Laundry

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:59:00 PDT 2008

Our Bingo used to hide in the laundry basset when we weren't home during a thunder storm.  Poor baby was so afraid, he would jump into the laundry basset, probably to hide.  He also destroyed a dog bed (ripped and chewed it to shreds) and emptied the entire contents of my closet once so he could hide inside, away from the storm.

Our black lab Nigel use to like making a well in the center of the laundry pile that would end up on the floor in our bedroom.  She would well it out and sit in the middle of it and sleep.  She especially loved the smelly white clothes, ie tshirts, underwear and socks.  YUCK!

Lisa
slave to Reggie Bones the black lab mix (stinky socks?  yuck!)
Nigel the black lab ATB
Bingo the basset ATB