[Dailydrool] Help!!! I know how Britney feels!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed Aug 13 12:13:08 PDT 2008

Huggie Bear here!!!

Ooh, where can I hide?  It's like living with the stalkerazzi here since
Hannah Bandannah and Clyde Kadiddlehopper announced their Champion
Sleeper calendar contest.  I don't think the blondeslave sleeps
anymore-she just skulks around with her camera trying to get a picture
of one of us sleeping.  Poor Moosie Bear has PTS and big bags under his
eyes.  Every time he tries to take a nap the flash goes off.  He's
seeing more stars than Nobu on a Saturday night.  Oh, and does she
really think we can't see her when she dresses in camo and sits by the
house plants in the living room??  Sigh...well there's only a week or so
left to get pictures sent in to Auntie Bonnie.  Maybe then we'll get
some sleep.  Yawn...OMD...she'll be home in another 2 hours I better try
to catch some zzz's.  Don't forget to get your "Champion's" best
sleeping picture in by August 20th.

 Here are the rest of the details and the link to make your hound a star
and help the homeless hounds of Ohio Basset Hound Rescue!!!

For a small fee of just $5.00, you may submit a picture of your sleeping
hound to be entered in the contest. In addition to
the picture, you are asked to give a short (50 words or less) write-up
about your hound and why he or she should get the vote as the champion
sleeper.  Photos and essays will be posted online with each hound having
his/her own voting
page. On August 21st, voting will begin ~ $1 donation per vote and, of
course, your $5.00 submission fee will become your hounds first 5 votes!
The hound with the most votes at the end of the contest will be featured
on the cover of OBR's 2009 Champion Sleeper calendar. The next 12
highest vote-getters will each be the feature hound of the month. All
other photos
submitted will be featured on a special page in the calendar. So, as you
can see, everyone will be a winner, especially the homeless hounds of
Ohio!

Here's the link!!!

http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/calendar2008/calendarhome.html