[Dailydrool] Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

BrierK at aol.com BrierK at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 12:36:54 PDT 2008

My basset, Lucy, is rejoicing because my 14-yr-old samoyed, Melmo, has
learned (by herself!) to open the baby gate that allows access to the  upstairs.
Last night, I left the house for 10 minutes to run my kids to  the church.
When I returned, the gate was open.  Melmo was sitting in  the living room acting
very innocent.  When I called Lucy's name, she poked  her head through the
banister railing, saw me, and bounded down the  stairs.  I think she was
thinking, "You guys have been holding out on  me--did you know we have a whole extra
floor up here?  I smell  socks!!!"

Wonder what Melmo (she who always before seemed of princess status) will
come up with next year?

Kristi
Lucy (I'm free, I'm free!)
Melmo (I may be senior, but I'm still learning!)

Read reviews on AOL Autos.