[Dailydrool] Caatching up...

njmedic702 njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 21:00:08 PDT 2008

Several days behind on Drools.  We are one talkative bunch, LOL!  Anyroo, healing drool to those with sick babies and those who have lost them.  You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Welcome to the newbies.  Droolers are the absolute best!

A big thank you to those of you who posted what you keep in your houndie first aid kits.  One of ours needed one of the items on Monday afternoon...Well, I'll let her tell you.

Hi, it's me, Delilah Belle, the shy gurl.  See, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE things that fly around...bugs, bees - anything which buzzes.  I move very quickly and catch them before they know what happened.  I must have caught a buzzy, bumble bee cuz when Mamaslave came home from the store and went out on the deck to talk to the Dadslave, I came up to say hello and she said "Oh, Lilah...you poor baby!
what happened to your snooter?  It's all swollen up and so are your eyes."  She said I looked all Chinese-eyed like a Shar-pei, whatever that is.  My flews were all puffy and I could hardly see out of my eyes.  It didn't hurt much, though.  Mama made me take two green pills and then later, two more.  They made me all sleepy...but each time she checked on me she said I looked better.  She checked on me lots and lots and kept saying "poor Lilah".  She even let me sleep in bed with her.  I liked that part.  Yesterday my flews were still a tiny bit fluffy...but today I am all better.  I have to think about whether or not I will chase the buzzy things anymore.  Mama said it wasn't a good idea.

Snooters, Delilah Belle.

Mamaslave here - yep, she finally nailed a winged, stinging insect and had the swelling to show for it.  Poor baby, I've never seen such fat flews before.  She didn't seem to be in any distress and was breathing fine but, oh...did she look awful!  Hopefully, she's learned but one never knows.  The Benadryl is now residing in the kitchen cabinet as well as the first aid kit.   Sigh....

Sandi, Mamaslave to the Boys and The Bellesb- Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah of the Fluffy Flews